Monday, August 4, 2008

Prairie Dogs and Sunshine.

So one thing I found out right away was that the sunshine here is a lot BRIGHTER than in the D/FW area. If I'm outside for longer than 5 mins without sunglasses on, I get a migraine. Weird... David warned me. He told me the light was different here. But I really didn't expect the headaches! I've learned.

I wanted to post a pictue of some Prairie Dogs. There are lots of them here. We went to Prairie Dog Town our first week and then as we looked while driving about, we noticed there are Prairie Dogs all over the place! Well, not everywhere, but we've learned to spot them about. The girls LOVE IT!

Tomorrow we're hoping to visit a few museums and such (the FREE ones..) and I'm hoping to take a few pics. We'll post some later.

1 comment:

Dillender said...

Tag! See my blog for more details.