So today, and yesterday, I went in and updated my myspace page, for those who do that. I put some great songs on there for your listening pleasure. Hope you enjoy! For those seeing this blog via 'blogspot', my myspace is www.myspace.com/katheaus. GO THERE!
I also have a facebook under 'Katrina Cauthen Collins'. I use that to mainly keep in touch with friends from work and school from way back. I like facebook, and that has my most updated pics etc. Though... I'll probably update pics on my myspace today as well. Go fig.
Anyway, not much going on here. I don't blog cause I don't have much to say! I'm in Lubbock, looking for a job still, and just taking care of the everyday home life. Like I said, not much going on. I'll let you know when the job thing happens. Keep me in your prayers there!!! Also, we have to figure out David's schedule for next semester. His professors don't want him working FT, but at this time, we need that! Grr... Fun times!
Take care all!!
1 comment:
YEAH! Glad you see your back online! We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment